Tuesday, May 20, 2014

baby potatoes

OK, so they cost like 3 or 4 times as much as regular old potatoes but if you get a bag of these little "pee wee" potatoes (that's what they are called at Wegman's at least)  all you have to do is toss them in some olive oil, sprinkle some salt (coarse salt if you've got it -from the sea or not) and bake for 30 minutes (ish) at 350 (my go to temp.) And everybody thinks I'm a genious - or if you do it they'll think you are a genius. So you saved time, clean-up and get a major ego boost. This is what cooking for your family and friends is all about.

Also this picture has nothing to do with the food tip but I like to think of myself as looking kinda angelic as I bring the potatoes to the table.

Note: The pee wees are smaller than even baby potatoes, averaging about 1" in diameter. I did not measure the variance.

No comments:

Post a Comment